A simplified, yet very powerful version of Pieps' top-of-the-line beacon. The Powder BT is ideal for backcountry users who need an intuitive tool to make beacon searches as easy and efficient as possible. Bluetooth upgradable firmware and adjustable settings within the Pieps App keep your beacon at peak performance all winter long. A mark function makes search scenarios with multiple victims much faster, and a self-check feature adds an extra layer of just-in-case security.
- Maximum range (m): 60
- Search strip width (m): 60
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 11.8 x 7.6 x 2.9 cm
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 220 g
- Power supply: 3 batteries (AAA)
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 300
- Receiving frequency (kHz): 457
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
If the transmitting antenna experiences a fault due to electronic devices or metal interference, it automatically switches to the other antenna.
This function automatically switches the Pieps Powder BT from search mode to transmit mode, if the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
The Pieps Powder BT can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iProbe. The receiving beacon automatically receives the next strongest signal.
Reviews the activity and transmission parameters of the partner device. PIEPS recommends to perform a group check before each tour.
Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
Perfectly readable display
in all lighting conditions
Carry System Pieps Powder BT
- High wearing comfort at low weight
- Neoprene pouch with soft shoulder strap
- Quick-Pull-System for fast access to the device
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review PIEPS Powder BT Beacon