Straight leg pants lined with a thin layer of micropuff insulation.
Perhaps you’re one of those skiers who wears two layers of long underwear. Or maybe you just tend to run on the cold side. Opt for the Daisy Pant, which comes with a two-layer stretchy, waterproof exterior lined with a breathable and thin layer of synthetic down insulation. Inner leg vents keep you from overheating and a slim, straight-leg fit flatters all shapes.
- 2-layer Intuitive™ 100% stretch polyester fabric
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam taped
- 40 gram Spaceloft™ micropuff synthetic down insulation
- OmniBloq DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Adjustable waist
- Powder cuffs
- 4 pockets
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- Reinforced cuffs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Flylow Daisy Pant