Trust us, you need a good down vest. This is the one you want.
A good down vest is like having roadside assistance for your car: When you break down in the middle of nowhere, you sure will be thankful you have it. You can throw it on under your shell when a cold front blows in on the mountain, wear it tuning skis in the fall, and sport it day and night around town. The Larry Vest has all the puffiness and warmth you’d expect from 600-fill down feathers but without the bulk. This packable vest has polyester ripstop fabric on the outside, a high collar that blocks wind, and European goose down to insulate your core.
- Ultra-light 20D Poly S/G Lite™ fabric
- 600-fill down
- 80-gram Spaceloft™ micropuff insulation on the shoulders
- Wind and water-resistant
- RDS Down Certified
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 1 chest pocket, 2 hand pockets
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 235 grams
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Flylow Larry Vest